Workshop to detail how cities are in a unique position to take advantage of IoT networks to deliver economic, environmental and social improvements
New York, NY and Portsmouth, NH – (November 8, 2017) – Senet, a leading provider of cloud-based software and services platforms to enable global connectivity and network build-out for the Internet of Things (IoT), today announced that its senior leadership will speak at the upcoming Wireless Broadband Alliance Wireless Global Congress, which is being held from November 13 – 16, 2017 at the Roosevelt Hotel in New York. This conference will touch on several pressing topics, including Smart IoT, Smart Cities and the critical role Low Power Wide Area Networks (LPWANs) have in powering the next generation of connected cities.
Vice President of Strategic Accounts, Noelani McGadden, will speak on how LoRaWAN (LPWAN networks and solutions based on the LoRaWAN protocol) is powering the Smart City and Smart Building revolution as part of a special panel, titled “Connected City” on November 16. McGadden will join other industry luminaries from IoT, wireless and broadband technology communities to discuss trending Smart City technology issues and opportunities. Highlights of her panel remarks will include:
- The critical role of LoRaWAN in the Internet of Things, and the opportunities it has in Smart/Connected Cities strategy
- How LoRaWANs can deliver a new generation of Smart City IoT service apps
- LPWANs are reshaping the economics for modernization of aging city infrastructure for urban leaders to accelerate rollout of IoT and Smart City applications and services with low CAPEX investment
- LPWAN’s untapped potential to unleash innovation for cities and enterprises so they can develop and deploy a new generation of new IoT connected services and collaborative business models
- Topic: Workshop 4: Connected City
- Who: Noelani McGadden, Senet’s VP of Strategic Accounts
- When: Thursday, November 16, 4 p.m. ET
- Where: Wireless Global Congress at The Roosevelt Hotel
Media and Analyst Briefings
To schedule a briefing with Senet at this event, please contact Senet’s PR team at 617-981-9637 or email@example.com.
For business-related meetings, please contact Ken Lynch at 617-877-5393 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Matt Farhadi, Account Executive
Ken Lynch, Director of Marketing