Vice President of Business Development John Nye to discuss how new IoT connectivity models are driving change in the energy and utilities markets
Chicago, IL and Portsmouth, NH – (September 28, 2017) – Senet, a leading provider of cloud-based software and services platforms to enable global connectivity and network build-out for the Internet of Things (IoT), today announced that Vice President of Business Development, John Nye, will be speaking at the Smart Cities Summit, which is being held October 16 – 17, 2017 at McCormick Place in Chicago, IL.
In the October 16 panel discussion, “The Next Wave – Optimizing opportunities with energy and utilities,” which is part of the Infrastructure track, Nye and panelists from Navigant, Shell Technology Ventures and the City of San Diego will discuss how they develop a wide variety of energy and utility opportunities, including the following areas:
- Demand and response for the electric power grid, focusing on the consumption of power
- Data sharing and open data
- Improving energy and operational efficiency
- Sensor parking, smart street parking
- IoT for Water Metering, Water & Waste Water Management, Infrastructure & Asset Management and Agriculture (irrigation, flow meter reading)
- Optimizing Energy and Resource Efficiencies – what technologies are in demand
- Using Bluetooth wifi and beacons, wireless devices in applications
- Topic: The Next Wave – Optimizing opportunities with energy and utilities
- Who: John Nye, Senet Vice President of Business Development
- When: Monday, October 16, 2:40 p.m. CT
Senet, a contributing member of the LoRa™ Alliance and a featrued sponsor at this show, was recently honored as one of the most innovative and influential emerging companies across the broad spectrum of the wireless industry as it was named to the FierceWireless “Fierce 15” for 2017 in August.
Media and Analyst Briefings
To schedule a briefing with Senet at this event, please contact Senet’s PR team at 617-981-9637 or email@example.com.
For business-related meetings, please contact Ken Lynch at 617-877-5393 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Senet, Inc.
Senet is the leader in global Internet of Things (IoT) connectivity used to instrument the physical world and enable businesses to revolutionize their operations. With core values centered around changing the world for the better, Senet is committed to promoting IoT Network and Network Management innovation, and supports an open partner ecosystem to ensure that IoT realizes its full potential of delivering economic, environmental, and social improvements. A contributing member of the LoRa Alliance, Senet is dedicated to supporting the LoRaWAN protocol as the open global standard for secure, carrier-grade IoT Low Power Wide Area (LPWA) connectivity for IoT solutions across all industries. For additional information, visit http://www.senetco.com.
Matt Farhadi, Account Executive
Ken Lynch, Director of Marketing