Join us in transforming IoT connectivity
With a revolutionary approach to providing Internet of Things connectivity, Senet is helping network operators, enterprises and solution providers meet customer demand by delivering standardized Low Power Wide Area Network connectivity wherever it is needed, when it is needed and at the lowest possible cost.
To achieve this, Senet connects all customer network and gateway deployments through its Low Power Wide Area Network Virtual Network (LVN), where participating connectivity providers have access to the largest global LoRaWAN network and benefit from a revenue share model based on the role they play in the larger network ecosystem.
Senet’s LVN, Managed Network Services for IoT (MNSi) and public network are powered by its proprietary Network Operating System, which is built on a common cloud-based services architecture. The Senet operating system provides extremely efficient, scalable and secure options to connect and manage low-power, low-cost sensors at massive scale and simplifies historically complex operations related to application and device registration, message accounting and settlements.
With the Senet LVN:
- Network operators (Cable, Wireless, Fiber, or CLEC) can augment their connectivity portfolio by deploying LoRaWAN gateways on their existing tower or building assets and extend their branded services well beyond their existing footprint to generate revenue from a broader customer base.
- IoT solution providers and device manufacturers can bundle LoRaWAN connectivity with their offerings and generate new revenue streams by participating in the IoT services economy.
- Global IoT application providers, system integrators and enterprises can register LoRaWAN gateways on the LVN and generate revenue based on the number of qualified messages using their Radio Access Network(RAN).
Key features of the Senet LVN include:
- A modern IoT architecture built on a highly scalable and secure cloud-based services
- A host platform for Radio Access Network participants
- Global device provisioning and device placement on any LVN Radio Access Network
- Roaming between participating operators and other connectivity providers
- Single billing supporting global device connectivity
- Standardized global device activation and deployment processes
- Comprehensive global network operations support
- Revenue share models across provider classes
- Access to the fastest continuously growing LoRa LPWAN network